Monday, October 16, 2006

Gary is in Vancouver BC today for our Whistler Condo board meeting, which he is the Board President. Today was also the first day that Abbey and Lucy went to Doggie Day Care at 'Tails of the City'. I dropped them off at 7am this morning and then headed to work.

Gary was home long enough for Ideal Building to arrive and start work on gutting the kitchen. I guess Travis was the main guy and worked hard all day to get the kitchen cleared. I picked up the dogs around 4:30pm and then took my time getting home as I expected Travis to still be working. When I finally arrived, he was just finishing up. I was amazed how much work he had done. All the cabinets were removed and some were stored in the garage (as they will be used for our workbench in the new garage addition). The rest joined a lot of the other garbage in the Big Blue Dumpster.

The only thing left in the kitchen was the Microwave Oven and it looks odd to be suspended on the wall all by itself.

Tomorrow Travis and Rob will take out the pantry wall, remove the microwave and take out the dry bar cabinet. Then in the afternoon, the concrete will be poured into the new garage walls. We are expecting the cement truck around 2pm to get everything done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home