Thursday, May 03, 2007

WOW! Two posts in one week!

With the remodel done, the blog is now for the extra projects that we are working on and to document the interior redecorating... Speaking of the latter, Gary and I started looking at some new furniture for our living room. After visiting several furniture galleries, we stopped by La-Z-Boy and we found the right sofa, chair and ottoman for the living room. We have hung some pictures up and have now arranged everything around the fireplace since it is the focal point of the room.

We also got a leather recliner for the room... FINALLY! I have been wanting a recliner for a long time, although Gary was resisting. But then I found a recliner that Gary likes and it really works in the living room. I look forward to laying back and reading a book with the fireplace warming the room.

The last thing we added to the room is a small desk for my laptop. We got the leaning desk along with the leather chair from Crate and Barrel. It is about time, as I have been sitting at the kitchen bar for a couple of years. And with the new kitchen, it just didn't fit to have my laptop and stuff on the granite. I really like where my laptop is now as it is right by the window and is really comfortable.

On the next post, I will post some pictures of the house with some of the artwork that we have put back up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home